In honour of Valentine’s Day, I’ve decided to pick up my blogging with a tag that’s been circulating around! Feel free to leave a comment with your answers 🙂
VALENTINE’S DAY TAG!
1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat?
I grew up eating candy conversation hearts as a child, and I’d always get a kick out of the funny sayings they had on them. Sometimes I even wished the boy that I liked in elementary school gave me the one that said, “Be Mine”. But we all know that never happened, haha.
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Sweetheart 🙂 I can always eat chocolate covered strawberries any day XD
3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory?
Again, elementary school!!! I really enjoyed Valentine’s Day because I really liked collecting hand made cards from friends.
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?
None – how about Valentine’s Day by Garry Marshall (Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Taylor Swift +more). It’s such a funny, lighthearted movie that even the boys would enjoy!
5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
PRINCE WILLIAM!!!! -fangirls-
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?
A day out at the amusement park 🙂
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit?
A flowy sundress with a straw hat!
9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
Homemade for sure! Preferrably a nice homemade meal~
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
Depends on what I’m doing. For an amusement park I’d have it up, and for a nice dinner I’d have my hair down!